Sealed tenders are invited for leasing of specific Area for display of advertisement through Hoardings/Bill Boards etc. in premises of Ekamra Haat,Unit- III,Bhubaneswar for a period of one calendar year from specific date. Intending parties/ Firms/ Companies having similar experience in past may apply in prescribed tender document to the Divisional Head IDCO Urban Haat Division, Bhubaneswar by registered post/speed post only.
1.The tender papers along with detailed terms & conditions can be obtained during office hours from the office of the Divisional Head, IDCO, Urban Haat Division, Bhubaneswar on payment Rs.520.00(Rupees five hundred twenty ) only on 28.05.2012 to 30.05.2012 during office hours.
2. Tender must be accompanied by Earnest Money Deposit @ 1% of the tendered amount in shape of demand draft drawn on any Nationalized/ Schedule Bank payable at Bhubaneswar in favour of 'Orissa Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation'. The tender documents can also be down loaded from IDCO's website www.idco.in, which must accompany the tender document cost of Rs.520.00 (Non refundable) in shape of DD drawn on any Nationalized / Schedule Bank in favour of 'Orissa Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation', Payable at Bhubaneswar, failing which the tender will be liable for rejection.
3. Tender must be accompanied with PAN. VAT – 612, and experience certificate as specified in the Tender paper.
Orissa Industrial Infrastructure
(A Government of Orissa Undertaking)
IDCO Towers, Janpath, Bhubaneswar – 751022,
Phones :(0674) 2542784,2540820,Fax: (0674) 2542956
4. Tender shall be received by the Divisional Head, IDCO Urban Haat Division, Bhubaneswar only by registered post /post on or before 5.00 P.M. dtd. 11.06.2012.
5. The Tender will be opened on dtd. 12.06.2012 at 3.30 P.M.in the office of the Divisional Head, IDCO Urban Haat Division, Bhubaneswar in presence of the bidders or their authorized representative who wishes to attend. The highest bidder shall deposit the full bid amount within 7(Seven) days of the acceptance letter & execute an agreement with IDCO failing which his / her EMD will be forfeited.
6. The Corporation shall not be responsible for any loss, damage and delay if any in the delivery of the documents or non-receipt of the same within the stipulated period.
7. If the office happens to be closed on the date of last sale /receipt /opening of tender as specified, the tender will be sold / received / opened on the next working day at the same time and venue. For any clarification contact can be made with Sri B.K. Samantararay, D.H. through mobile No.9437028224.
8. The Corporation reserves right to cancel any or all bids without assigning any reason thereof.